View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 11:02 AM   #77
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Boro sucks up– sorry, there's really no other way to put it– to phantom (#18, #38. Also makes what I think is the rather odd statement that "there really can be no disastrous lynches on Day 1".
I could have added eye rolls to show those posts were filled to the brim with sarcasm, but if phantom (or anyone else) interprets as sucking up, that's fairy nuff.

I just mean in comparison it's not like a completely random Day 1 lynch can lose the game for us, like the times the seer gets lynched on Day 1. Still don't want to lynch helpful gifted, but I'm going to be less cautious with my Day 1 vote than normal.

And wilwa's been more convincing than the phantom, so bye bye to that plan tp. (I guess this means I'm sucking up to wilwa now?)