View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 02:19 PM   #100
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Sally didn't say much. No opinion.
Inzil said more, but no impression on him registered in my head. For now, he makes some sense to me, so I'll save my suspicions for other people.
Nerwen made some good points, but she always does that.
Boro ... same as Zil, pretty much
Galadriel is a known innocent... Wait, that's me? Can't I give an opinion about myself?
Eruhen is against tp's plan. So are many others. No opinon.
Bom made some really odd statements, but... doesn't he always...
Glirdan is innocent until D2. After that, he might not be.
Finduilas "played the newbie", but it doesn't mean anything role-wise.
Rikae really liked tp's plan. That's all she said all Day. So: no impression.
McCaber=?
Wilwa is not someone I would vote for. She gives me innocent vibes.
Pitchwife looks innocent so far. I don't get tp's vote for him. They just disagreed, and then tp votes for Pitch.
the Phantom is too busy demonstrating his brilliance to look for wolves. Seriously, our goal is to get wolves, not the KD! Although the latter might give us clues to the former's identities, our ultimate goal is to lynch wolves!
Mithalwen said nothing evil, but somehow her posts make me wary (although one made me happy :-))

So what do I have? A couple people that look innocentish, and the rest as questionmarks.

Seeing as votes are retrackable,

++TP

Wolf or not, life is just so much easier without all that scheming.

Edit: xed with Zil. Seems that tp is more (un)popular than he thinks! :P

Last edited by Galadriel55; 08-15-2011 at 02:33 PM. Reason: spelling & grammar
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote