View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 02:21 PM   #101
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Oh and Mith, not that Jon Snow. This one.
(Btw, ever wondered why the trilogy format is so popular in fantasy? Yes, Tolkien, I know, but there's four winds, four seasons, Four Branches of the Mabinogi...)
LOTR aint a trilogy it is a classic triple decker..... but some random bloke with a woluf means nothing to me... oh Vienna... Anyway I don't like Phantom's idea on so many levels. Apart from feeling that it isn't sporting as when Somerset declared in a limited overs game in order to win the overall title (sorry I know it is only Nerwen for whom cricket is a culturally appropriate reference and she prolly wasn't born at the time) I really think Foley doesn't deserve people playing silly beggars with her game. She may have more generosity of spirit than I with regard to player taking the law into her own hands but she has already had to defer and alter deadlines and the like and it just isn't fair. I have to admit I am only playing because I regarded myself as committed before I became definitively disenchanted with werewolf but since I am playing I will play and not seek some quick get out on a technicality. Anyway now to find someone to vote for.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote