View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 01:00 PM   #206
Finduilas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Home. Where rolling green hills and clear rivers are practically my backyard.
Finduilas is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Also, whoops. Sorry, Finduilas.
Not a problem at all. I'll admit I didn't even catch the slip-up until Folwren mentioned it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satansaloser2005
So you voted Dun based on lack of trust, rather than suspicion? Interesting.
Yes, I voted for Zil (Dun, Inziladun, whatever) on lack of trust as opposed to suspicion. At the time, I had no major suspicions, and therefore didn't want to help in killing anyone.

Quote:
I have a problem with your logic here. If "careful readers" will notice, it's likely the Forge would be able to figure it out as well. After all, we weren't aligned based upon our intelligence. It just seems like a strange statement to me.
My point with the careful readers was that, even though Folwren wont necessarily state that the KD has died, anyone, if they pay attention will be able to tell. However, I saw from Rikea's post that others read it as Foley planning on changing her narration as of now, instead of after he died. Which, if so, takes out the possibility of what I said of careful readers. I wasn't making a judgement on anyone's intelligence...

Quote:
Why? Why do you trust Eruhen now? At the point at which Eruhen voted for Bom, yes, it tied him up with Phantom, but Phantom (or someone else) easily could have been lynched. And if we go with Phantom's idea of a more nefarious and mistrusting Forge, Eruhen could have been trying to lynch Bom and still be guilty.
My trust for Eruhen began at this post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruhen
Plus, there's the definite downside of getting the KD before he has a chance to hint to anyone who he thinks the Forgers might be going after.

Alsų alsų wik, the longer the KD has to give hints to the NWD, the better idea the NWD has of who's in the Forge and who isn't. The Forgers obviously aren't going to attack their own, so whatever names the KD gives to the NWD are known innocents. So, between the two of them, the KD and NWD work as a pseudo-Seer. Benefit to keeping both of them around as long as possible.
It seemed to me that a Forge member would not have pointed out the usefulness of the KD/NWD connection.