View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 07:47 AM   #299
Finduilas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Home. Where rolling green hills and clear rivers are practically my backyard.
Finduilas is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post

No problem at all, Sweetie, that was a good move. But I'm curious why we never got to talk - didn't you guess me, or did you decide to let me stew in my own juice?
First night I guessed Zil and Nerwen (it was random, I picked the first two on the list), second night I guessed Boro and Eruhen (I guess I'm really bad at picking up hints...) and third night I guessed you and Mith, though by then there wasn't a doubt in my mind. Did Foley not tell you that I guessed you the third night? She had informed me that no conversation would take place the first night I found you, but I asked her to at least inform you that I had successfully found you, and I have no idea if she did.

As for letting you stew in your own juice, since I suggested double-lynching, I might have been trying to not get involved.

Edit: (just adding some stuff) Someone suggested taking out the SH for purposes of making it more fair, but I really had no hand in the unfairness till the last day, and by then I would say I had little effect. I like the SH idea, other places should be balances though. Maybe not having the NWD-KD connection?