View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 07:31 AM   #4
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
First? After seven hours? Really?

Well, at any rate, it seems clear the guide is one of the ones responsible for this. Now, which one of you is the guide, again?
I think the guide is not necessarily responsible. It does not seem to say anything about the guide in the second part. The three chaps are responsible, as far as I read it. Um... no, I am not the guide... put the thing away!!!

On a more serious note...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
...All right, then, someone else hurry up and post, so we can invoke the "first three posters" rule and begin the accusations.
Three.

I don't know what to start with, so just for recapitulation: we have what, 3 wolves, seer, hunter, and ranger. Given the numbers... given the numbers, I just hope we lynch people wisely. Then again, the odds are not that bad, the chance to lynch a Wolf is not that low. Also (and now perhaps something at least partially substantial comes at last), is it wise to assume that with this low numbers, the WWs won't wish to vote/accuse/whatever each other? Discuss
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote