View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 05:16 PM   #38
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bom Tombadillo View Post
That sort of thing is exactly what I meant when I mentioned you being vicious - she tries to stop a seemingly pointless fight and you think it means she's a wolf. After all, that sort of argument can be applied to literally anybody, since any indication of innocence can be passed off as a wolf deliberately acting that way. You're going after people - you must be a wolf trying to focus the village's attention on somebody else. I'm making jokes - it must be a way of avoiding saying anything that could be incriminating. Laeko, Azura, Greenie, Kath and Kitanna are being quiet and Sally is making jokes - see above. And so on and so on until you've pointed the figurative finger at everybody in the village.
Bom, you're probably not aware of this, as we haven't played that much together, but my nickname among the WW crowd is Mr Agreeable, and it wasn't given for nothing. In the past, I've regularly been suspected for being too, well, agreeable, being too noncommittal, not suspecting people in earnest etc.pp. It's happened when I was a wolf, and it's happened when I was innocent, and I've got tired of it, so I'm trying my damnedest to break the habit. Which means if I see somebody doing/saying something that I think could be wolvish, I'm going to point it out and pester them about it until I get a satisfying reaction. If I shrugged it all off as just their respective playing style, we'd never get anywhere, would we?

Anyway, thanks for your answer. For what it's worth, I think you've removed yourself from my list of eligible votees for toDay.

EDIT: x-ed with Kath.

Last edited by Pitchwife; 11-02-2011 at 05:37 PM.
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote