View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 11:13 AM   #3065
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
I got it. Before any of you others.

However, I used a word on #6 that's basically a synonym to the correct answer. They were equally long and ended with the same letter. Only the letter in green was different. Which means I lost my cement pizza to two upstarts. Grrr!
I was wondering why wouldn't you get the prize since you said you had it. But then that makes me wonder what other word could you have used instead of the real one. (But, let's not maybe spoil that for those who are still working on it. Also so that they can make the same mistake as you did or something ) But hey, you can still get a cement... cookie, or whatnot. I can share a bit of my pizza, if it came to that, to be fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
But yeah, I suppose. I only gave it a quick glance until yesterday, when I decided to actually do it properly. Which is lucky, considering Legate's timing.
I wouldn't have worked on that yesterday had you not been out there and telling me that you were working on it. So, whichever way
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote