View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 01:25 PM   #27
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Home from a long day on the pasture with my flock (OOC: working late). At the moment, I've half a mind to vote the next person to complain that nothing serious is happening and ask for somebody to "please do something suspicious". Slackers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta re Zil's #17
Only suspicious thing I've seen thus far.
That one raised my eyebrows as well.

The early, shall I say, conversation around Bom is interesting:

Zil #8
acts as if this were his first game with him and he had never seen Bom on Day 1.

Lottie #11
states that Bom could be anything (thanks for clearing that up), but doesn't trust him because of his avvie, of all things. Very sensible.

Kit #12
supposes that both Zil & Lottie weren't serious because of smilies in their post. Why say that when nobody had yet questioned the whole matter? Wasn't it a bit early in the Day to be so concerned for peace in the village, while in the same breath complaining there was nothing going on? I don't know, I could see a wolf here seeing a packmate or two ogling an easy prey and eager to excuse them (+ possibly signaling them to back off, which they promptly did), or a wolf trying to look calm and noncontroversial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan re Greenie
Also, just so that the rest of you know it as well, she and I are not in the same wolfpack (which means that we will spend the game at each other's throats).
You mean you're in two different wolfpacks? Also, that would be quite a convenient thing to say if the two of you were packmates, in case of some later wolf-on-wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan re Zil's 8
Probably. Are you trying to signal to him?
I don't know about Zil, but are you, Miss Pretty Leather-boots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
Questioning a pointed (joking or not) accusation made seemingly out of the blue is quite suspicious.
Quote:
Lastly, Nerwen? Would you mind providing an explanation for why G55's vote is "backstabbing?" Perhaps you had agreed not to do wolf-on-wolf, or some such thing . . .
Out of the blue? I suppose it couldn't have anything to do with the fact that G55 had just voted Nerwen in her absence = stabbed her when her back was turned, now couldn't it?

Last edited by Pitchwife; 12-06-2011 at 01:32 PM. Reason: clarification & formatting
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote