View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 02:51 PM   #121
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal
But the next question then is, why did the wolves not choose someone who would point more in the wrong direction (leave a false trace)?

Am I being a tree stump and missing something obvious?
I dunno - false traces are still traces, aren't they? And since everyone knows whatever trace the wolves leave may as well be false as not, every false trace will be taken with quite a large pinch of salt. Still, since pretty much any kill can be traced to pretty much anyone, I don't think speculating too much on why they chose Kath is going to do us a whole lot of good. At least, not until we have a little more information on other things.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote