View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 10:42 AM   #236
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Because I haven't done a list post in months...

Sally: I believe her claim to be the Hunter. Not much more to say, is there?
Nog: I've been flip-flopping on him all game. Day 1 he seemed very furry, Day 2 I thought he sounded better, but that "Agan is the cobbler" comment of his yesterDay doesn't sit right with me at all.
Kitanna: She seems reasonable from what I've seen. I haven't played with her much before; I can't really get a grip on her innocence or lack thereof.
Galadriel: She seemed reasonable for a while, but her attitude towards Nog and Sally is a bit worrisome. She seems to decide what she thinks of people and refuses to even look at their posts anymore because she doesn't think her mind can be changed. That seems much more like a wolf, who does know whether or not someone is a wolf and thus doesn't have to wonder whether or not they're wrong than an innocent, who has to keep recalculating and questioning their judgement.
Bom: I can't get a read on him at all.
Shasta: He hasn't posted as much as I would have expected, but I've agreed with most of it, and I can't decide if that makes me nervous about him or more comfortable with him.
Nerwen: Her logic seems sound, but I don't agree with all the conclusions she draws. Really not sure what to make of her.
Greenie: I want to think her innocent, because a lot of what she says seems like it should be innocent, but there's still a nagging feeling in the back of my mind whenever I read her posts...