View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 05:10 PM   #328
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
A couple of things I don't understand about this mess. (Only a couple? No, a good many, actually! But - err - a couple I think we could use some clarification on.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal yesterDay, re: Nog
ToDay I will just pretend to be deaf to his posts and try my best to ignore his comments. If he's serving for the evil side (which I'm almost 100% sure he is) he'll try to use all kinds of tricks on us before he dies (if he dies, but he'll use them either way), and personally I don't want my mind muddled with reverse psychology and associations and whatnot from him. He sure knows how to confuse people. I don't want to be led around by him to a wrong direction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal
ToDay the wolves are already spinning the association/reverse psychology web that I expected from Nog yesterDay. How do I know if Nerwen is accusing a fellow to make her look good, or expecting us to think this way, accusing an innocent?
Gal, if you were the Seer, why wouldn't you have dreamed Nog last Night? Or any Night? You seem quite convinced he's evil, yet you say you haven't dreamed of him. Would be a very risky thing to do as a Seer, I'd say, considering how close the village would read your posts in case you died.

Second thing. Both Gal and Shasta seem convinced Kit is a wolf, though she doesn't appear on Gal's dream list either. I'm sure this has been explained before, but I'd like you to do it once again, please.

Third thing. The shared "knowledge" of Shasta, Sally and Gal that Nerwen is a wolf already before the "Seer" revealed her just doesn't make sense, full stop.

Fourth thing. Just speculating here. People seem to build two wolf packs - or two gifted packs - but what is neither of the two "packs" is actually there? What if half of one and half of the other are bluffing?

EDIT: x-ed with Noggins
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote