View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 09:46 PM   #3114
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
LETTER TO THE EDITOR

To whom it may consume:

I have been told that your tabloid has a "new look". Well, I actually haven't been told of this "new look", but I did manage to read the previous post that indicated this was the case. But I am not writing to complain about this alleged "new look"; on the contrary, I have an issue with the "old look".

Since I cannot even recall what the "old look" looked like with any specificity, how then do I know that this "new look" isn't just the "old look", or merely a look that was, in fact, around previous to the supposed "old look" -- a "recycled older look", if you will?

Speaking metaphysically, what is a "look" anyway? Since appearances can be deceiving, and since your paper has never had any depth in the first place, I do not see the point of renaming a skimpy veneer covering an empty shell. Replacing a blank facade does not alter empty air.

In conclusion, I strongly suggest you eliminate the "new look" as well as the "old look", and opt for a "don't look now". That way, I will not have to concern myself with changes I know nothing about regarding a tabloid I never read. I do not like to think of things that I do not think about!

Thank you in advance for doing nothing previously,
Mrs. Blithe Spacey
Heedless, Muddlesworth, Bewildershire