View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 09:11 AM   #35
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Galadriel55. Says Bom is guilty of making jokes when he starts making them. Does this mean she didn't take it as a joke when he said he's wolves with her and sally?
I xed with him. I said so in my post.

Joking aside, an honest attempt at a summary. Joking/IC not included. (Gonna be a real short one)

Nate jokingly accuses me, but I don't get it, so I reply in all earnesty. Misunderstanding settled.

Agan - wants to vote Bom, Glirdan, or Sally for mock-voting. (was that serious, or just a continuation of the semi-silly suspicion post?)

Boro questions Agan about her decision, calling it an think a BN would do. Doesn't put much stock in this, since it's early in D1 and mostly silliness. Says that he will have an "Oldman style" aka having fun and over-acting.

G55 makes a summary.

Is that it? Well, at least you can say that I did one useful thing so far.