View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #110
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
I hate these Day 1 decisions.

I also hate making long lists, so I'm just noting what jumps out at me.

Like I said, Agan and Boro are off the table toDay.

I can see the merits of the G55 suspicion, though I also agree with Greenie that G55 has been a frequent target for the baddies to lynch. I might vote for her, though it seems too easy somehow.

Bom is being a bit more cagey than his usual self, I think, but it could be a time issue. I haven't been here myself toDay as much as I'd like. Like G55, he tends to garner quite a bit of lynching attention as a rule, but even more so. I don't think I'd want to go for him toDay, with the lack of anything else from him to go on.

I'm rather comfortable with Greenie.

I haven't seen nearly enough from Nog to have an opinion.
Same for Glirdy.

Lottie seems innocuous, and I can't really fault her for the G55 suspicion, though as I said a G55 lynch could be a worthy BN (Beastly Nosebag) endeavour.

Shasta is as enigmatic as ever to me. It usually takes time for me to get a handle on him.

Sally has been popping in and out, but I'm really hard-pressed to recall anything in particular she's said. Could be voteworthy as a submarine.

Rune? Eh, what I've seen looks all right.

x/d with all since #93.