View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 01:37 PM   #236
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
OK, tried to look into Inzil's relationship with Lottie, well, turns out there really isn't one. Lottie hardly talks about inzil at all, which looks fishy. Inzil mentions her on several occasions, which are related here; including, also, a few interactions with Glirdy, Agan and Bom.

Quote:
Lottie seems innocuous, and I can't really fault her for the G55 suspicion, though as I said a G55 lynch could be a worthy BN (Beastly Nosebag) endeavour.
Fluffy.

Quote:
Darn it.

++G55

Looks worse than Lottie, I hate voting Bom Day 1, and it doesn't look like I'll have any takers on Sally. I'll not waste my vote.
I think this vote has been discussed enough to last a couple of lifetimes, but I'd have felt stupid not including it.

Quote:
Also, Lottie's vote for G55 wasn't the first, that was Shasta's. But Lottie crossed with Shasta so she thought she was making the first vote there.
Now, starting a bandwagon isn't necessarily a terrible risk for baddies, but I thought Lottie's case was sound enough by Day One standards.
From Day 2; the way I read it, it's a slight defence of Lottie.

Quote:
I would put Bom and Sally in the same category toDay. Very under the radar and hardly even visible. Could vote for either, if nothing better comes to mind.
Unless I'm mistaken, this is the second time he considers voting Bom.

Quote:
I already said why I didn't go for Sally. I dislike wasting a vote.

As for latching on to others' words, what exactly are you doing with Pom's?
This one is a response to Glirdy; a bit too edgy for wolf-on-wolf maybe, too eager to accuse to be a simple answer to a question.

Quote:
Fine.

++Bom

I don't want Agan lynched.
Now this is actually a really interesting piece. The question is, would an evil Inzil have bussed Bom? It was a risky move, to be sure, but it was also the first vote for Bom. Might have been that Inzil didn't think Bom was in much of a danger - or else, thought he was in such a danger that busing him in order to look better himself looked a viable option. Furthermore, that he did so to save Agan looks downright crazy if he's a wolf and Agan is not - but then, so would busing one fellow to save another... In short, I had almost made up my mind that Inzil is probably a BN but this last one made me reconsider. Thoughts, anyone?

Another thing. Agan, since you're around, care to elaborate? Why are you so sure Inzil is innocent? (Inzil, if you're around, same question about Agan.)

EDIT: x-ed with Boro
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote