View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 09:41 AM   #20
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Yes, I know I promised to have a break for a while, but now that people came and said something... and it will be just short, I promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I see your point.

Mine was merely that I don't think speculation over the Acolyte is all that useful at the moment (though that could change later), and efforts toward finding the wolves should be the focus.
Sure. That was what I gathered. However, as you have seen in my point, it is very nice that you are saying that, but what do you mean by "focus on finding Wolves". Saying "we should be finding Wolves" and finishing the post with that is probably the worst thing one can do. "What you are doing is not exactly what we should be doing, but I am not doing anything else either, I merely dismiss what you are doing but don't do anything new myself." I would therefore urge (if it wasn't clear enough from my previous posts) everyone who says "we shouldn't focus on this and that" not only to say what we should focus on (catching wolves, we ALL know that, of course, once again see what I said in my previous post, what else are we here for? Does anybody seriously think we are here to discuss Acolytes???), but MOST OF ALL to actually DO something, too, and not just talk how things *theoretically* should be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
The Acolyte could be something like that one role, what was it...Mythomaniac? Assumes the role of the person he/she "dreamed." If the Acolyte isn't counted in the tally that would make the Acolyte, at the moment, neutral. That is, the Acolyte will be serving his/her own designs for the time being, and until some choice of loyalty comes (if it ever comes).
And just as remark to the subject of the Acolyte, this would actually sound rather logical, out of the things we've mentioned this far.

EDIT: x-ed with Pitch and further
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote