View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 08:49 PM   #92
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
If I wanted to be honest, I would say I *am* suspicious of him now: however, there is little of what one would call "wolfiness" about him. I mean, he is not manipulating people or stuff like that, he is just totally weird. Now, with his last post in which he basically did nothing but quoted me, he did not still answer my question - even though he tried, apparently! He answered with the very same thing we all know already and which he had said already four times over. We know what you meant by saying that acolyte discussion blah blah, Zil, but all I wanted to hear is why you had been proposing focusing instead of debating the Acolyte on catching Wolves, yet failed to lead by example, or if not lead, then at least try! I wonder which part of that have I not made clear enough...
Okay, I'd say let's forget that, if it were not for the fact that it is one of the most "important" (standing out) things you have said and that it does not make any sense...
This is my final word on this matter.

Legate, I didn't have to "lead by example" to move things away from the Acolyte: it happened on its own, and people started reacting to the two of us instead. I really didn't see it as all that complex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Okay, this is the first time I play with Pomegranate (whoever you are), but I must say I'm impressed by the either incredibly sharp or incredibly overconfident insight into Boro, since I would sign it (I mean: I know how innocent Boro tends to act based on dozens of games, not sure how many games Pomegranate might have been in, but it certainly cannot be much). That said, impressed does not rule out eventual suspicion (and does not rule out that both our suspicions of Boro are completely off after all), but for the time being, I will just stop at the "impressed" part.
I've played one game with Pom/Nate, and she was innocent then. She proved herself to be a sharp player indeed.

That said, it's funny how the one post from her thus far was such a parroting of suspicion on someone who already has a vote.

x/d with Lottie, Boro, and G55.