View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 03:07 AM   #110
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Inzil's #47 is chock-full of fun and games, isn't it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Galadriel looked a bit whimsy to begin with but her defence of herself looks pretty genuine.
If you're talking about when she blew up at Rikae, I tend to disagree here (what? Shasta disagrees with Nogrod?) And I tend to disagree with Boro, too, when he mentioned that "that's typical G55." I'm almost certain I've never seen G55 explode like that, and the post she made after to clarify what she was saying (indeed, that she felt like she had to clarify at all) looks suspicious to me.

Also, the fact that it's Nogrod, of all people, defending what seems to be an emotional outburst is an immediate red flag.

Also also -
Quote:
I think Greenie might be up to something with her suspicion on the behaviour of some with the Legate - Zil -discussion.
I was originally going to say "He's the third, along with Pitch and Greenie!" but then realized he's actually talking about Greenie's later post, which was quite valid. So that's okay then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Zil's last post makes him look more innocent than not. He's making sense.
I don't know if I'd go that far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
The thing that caught my attention this far the most was the odd case of Lottie and Zil going against Pitch for saying "in case we manage to lynch our seer early". I mean, come on, that was clearly sarcastic phrasing! I'm not sure which is worse, Lottie pointing it out as a suspicious passage, or Zil implying it's a good point. (Unless Zil was sarcastic too? or referring to something else? I'm talking about #26)
Aha, that's what I was wondering about, as well.

ADD:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
Pardon? I don't think I mentioned that bit from Pitch at all.
Lommy at #58.
Inzil at #59.

Okay, sure. Those two posts together, though, made me think the same thing Lommy thought. (Which is weird! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
And this still means that Lottie looks bandwaggony, and without a good excuse, since it was definitely and definitively resolved by that point, considering that everyone present except Pitchwife and Boro (on which note, Boro has actually said very little of actual substance so far) had voiced their opinion that any discussion was better than no discussion.
I disagree. It looks to me as though Lottie was simply answering Inzil's statement there (look at the wording.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Now Inzil, come out and claim what you're trying to claim so we can all see how implausible it really is!
-snickers-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
That wasn't an attack by any means. It was one semi-banter, playful poke post and one post that didn't actually end up having anything to do with the 'attack'. This seems to me like a Lommy-wolf overreacting to what she perceives as suspicion on her packmate, and responding by agreeing that he's suspicious but also throwing the 'attack' into poor light. I'd like to, first of all, keep a closer look at their interactions, but also note that Lommy is now one of my top suspicions.
Mmm... Personally, I never saw your post as the attack (we are talking about that post with "manage to", right?), but rather I thought Inzil was jumping on it a bit. Lommy appears to have thought the same (see above), until Inzil corrected her, which doesn't seem to be that suspicious to me (as I thought the same). So, are you suspecting Lommy for calling your post the attack, then?

ADD:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Uggh, I should wake up in less than 8h, so better quit ww now. I don't really have much to add - maybe just that I still think Lottie's comment about Pitch sounded like a "lookee, lookee, he made a slip!" and if someone agreed she'd be ready to go "exactly, that's what I said!" but if someone questioned her reasoning she'd be saying "I was just making fun of him". I'll be back well before the DL and vote then based on all the evidence that has piled up while I've been sleeping and attending my morning lecture...
Okay... Lottie's post was pretty obviously a joke to me, given that it's Lottie (and given the wink smiley.) So you're thinking it's Lottie, not Inzil who looks weird there? But I thought you were just thinking it was Inzil (see above)? If that's the case, then you look like you're scrambling to make the same evidence fit a different theory now that your first one's been debunked, if that makes sense. Right now, that looks bad.

In Legate's #68 (and, apparently, in his list from earlier, as I think that's where Eonwe got his quote), he apparently legitimately suspects Inzil? Which, then, looks a bit like a Legatewolf going "Hey, people bought that? Okay, let's go with it!"

I do agree with him about Bom, though. But then I always suspect Bom and want to vote him on principle.

Quote:
What bothers me about Boro is the way he painted G55 suspicious. To me her strong reaction to Rikae's question for Lottie looked very sincere indeed (as I said already back there). So Boro's attack looked to me like a wolf noticing a possible pray who has made herself vulnerable, and jumping for it. It's hard to see evil in a game, but it felt like a malvolent intent there.
...You're kidding. Who are you and what have you done with Nogrod?! That's so unlike what you'd normally say that I'm almost forced to look for a reason why you'd be protecting G55.

Quote:
But something I feel uneasy with her is in her post where she answers Rikae about G55. It is kind of, how would you say it, like a child who wants to play nice for mom even if she hasn't been good lately. When mom asks, she immediately answers - finds an answer she hasn't herself picked up before but is kind of "good enough" to be an answer, and gives it just like that. And then mom pats her head and doesn't ask nasty questions any more.

Does anyone get what I mean?
Re: Lottie answering Rikae. Well, to me it looks like Lottie received a question directed at her, and answered it, like a normal person. I don't really see much wrong with that.

Pitch has a reaction that's remarkably similar to Nogrod's about G55 in #75. Somehow, though, it feels just like normal Pitch to me.

Aaaand that's all I've got for Page 2. Moving on...
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 02-22-2012 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Formatting.
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote