View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 05:37 AM   #134
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
And I checked, G55's comment about me does not have any special context that would make it look better, it's from her post where she contempletes who to vote.
Hm, yes, that one does look bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
And another point I was trying to make. Why should this kind of behavior be acceptable from anyone, no matter who? And you can "strongly discourage" all you like - it's not going to change anything. It never has.
Yes, well, the proof lies right here, right... well I would go for that, if it comes to that, but if any of my "more actual" suspects (Boro, possibly now G55) seems possible to get lynched, I would prefer them.

Quote:
No, I understood that. I was just wondering if you saw that every time Inzil answered with the same answer, you responded again with the same question.
Yes, I asked once again the same thing because it seemed to me he did not answer. As I said above, I think I've now said that a couple of times too already.

Quote:
Uh-huh, and that leads back to the "witchhunt" I was mentioning earlier. Just what explanation would have satisfied you? Because it looks to me like you were prepared to be dissatisfied by anything Inzil said.
Well when I think of it, in some way I probably would: there is no explanation I can think of - after all, that's why I started asking him in the first place! I was hoping he has some explanation I did not think of, something logical. This obviously is not, or not entirely - well, what I said. But for now, it is all just one mark on his wall, so to say. I will see what he does otherwise.

EDIT: x-ed after Shasta
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote