View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 10:08 AM   #177
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
For some unknown reason I was simply out of it all Day 1. Exhausted and wound up knocking out cold. I wasn't feeling ill, and nothing was the matter, just felt mentally not present, unable to comprehend/take in anything I was read, and why Pom and others likely noticed it wasn't my usual self. And all I could do was say "nope, you're right"...which seemed to just add on to the problem?

But good news I'm feeling refreshed and actually with-a-brain today. Not happy on what the heck is going on with the Eruhen/Acolyte stuff here, but refreshed and thus can promise to do better today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
So if someone felt Rikae was a threath enough to kill her it might have been Zil, Boro, or looking at how G55 reacts to things, then her (although she should have packmates to talk sense to her not to react like that). Or then someone just wished it to look that way.
It for certain wasn't a trailless kill. Rikae was in the thick of most of the action and pretty blunt with her opinions on people. Did the wolves think they were going after the seer then? Or perhaps a possible danger, simply because she was heavily involved and killing her to frame one of her suspects?

If they had the seer in mind when killing Rikae, I understand how it would point to Inzil, G55, and Eonwe...but no idea how Nog, you're lumping me in there? The wabbit/coyote stuff? In hindsight, it's an obvious clue, one that I noticed yesterday, but didn't say anything because I assumed Rikae would know I would pick up on it. Wile E. Coyote = my avvie, because I was a huge Looney Tunes fan as a kid and Wile E was my fav. Elmer Fudd, another Looney Tunes was always hunting Bugs Bunny, but pronounced his r's as w's, "wascally wabbit" being a famous Fudd saying. So, the coyote/wabbit was an obvious hint, one which Rikae would certainly know I would notice, "I'm leaving a Fudd clue = I'm the hunter."

If it was to set up a lynch today, that would suggest there was a wolf under some considerable pressure/threat yesterday and the wolves are hoping to redirect focus onto others. As far as the votes shook out, this would point to Lommy and possibly Eonwe...but there was such a bandwagon for Bom it's hard to make out anything about the others who've received votes. People dropping Day 1 suspicion is a fairly natural occurance because there is no evidence. So, I can't see why Eonwe or Lommy would feel like threatened wolves simply because of some votes.

Wolves still need to manufacture and manipulate the situation to create completely false suspicions. And the best way to do that is their kill. So, it certainly doesn't have to be an "either/or" here. Wolves saw Rikae as a threat/gifted and as a means to manipulate the suspicions/lynch today.

I quite like G55 so far today, a lot more than yesterday...Yesterday I thought her rant was mainly as a means to say "I'm angry! And since I'm angry/ranty I have to be an innocent." But today she's right into the action, and not playing the dramatic "I know 4 wolves who will want to use this to get me lynched" pity-me card. I'll look strongly at Nogrod today, because my notes from yesterday are quite scant on him. "Nog's all over the place and seems to not want to be a decision-maker."

Nog being scatter-brained, and piling on way too much work that he feels he has to do is quite normal, but he seemed yesterday far too willing to delegate responsibility/decisions to other people. Not that Nog doesn't consider a sort of community-input, when it come to voting at the DL, but he's usually more in-front/leading with his options, and then does the democratic approach.

Pitch's posting today is starting to make me wary of him (shall explain later) and from yesterday Lommy and Lottie (shall also explain once I'm back).

Edit: crossed with Inzil

Last edited by Boromir88; 02-23-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote