View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 06:26 PM   #224
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
If you really think that, can you then tell us our "known innocent"?

I mean yes, I can say Boro could be innocent, or then Zil could be innocent, or maybe Steve because she said she will "keep an eye on him", or... Which one that ingenius hint gives us to figure out?
My personal guess would be that the first of your Rupert Murdoch scenarios (love you for that btw) is true and it's Boro, or I don't see why she would have said that thing about wabbits and coyotes at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Really. A bold hunter might try to lure the wolves to her (and there's no question Rikae couldn't be that), but would she then tell them, or even hint at, whom she is really hunting?
Tell - of course not, hint - all I can say is there've been precedences (IIRC G55 did it just a few games ago). It's rare, and even rarer that the village picks up the hint, but not as unheard of as you paint it here.

Anyway, it's bedtime, but I should be back an hour or two before DL. See you.