View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 08:39 PM   #243
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
No, he ought to wait until toMorrow and leave the Spies guessing. And the fact that you are pushing otherwise makes me suspect you all the more.
Excuse me, but I've played in like twenty to forty or maybe even more WW games and as far as I recall, upon revealing, the Seer most often revealed ALL his dreams.

And really, your behavior is totally driving me mad. It's not even that I would not consider your opinions as possible - it's ok that somebody trusts Steve, that happens with both real and fake revelations, and it's not like I am 100% convinced he is lying either, it just seems more probable given all that's happened - but you seem to have just a set pattern of behavior which is always... completely against all logic. Come on, I know you are an experienced player, so what is this? Voting immediately as soon as you see it. Not even a moment of pause to think.

Bah. This is ridiculous. You are the Cobbler, whatever goes. Are you an Acolyte who could pick your role from the choice of Seer and Cobbler or whatever? It really seems that way, honestly.

Going to sleep... I'll be back to vote before DL. The question I put before myself is this - whether it is ok to lynch Steve (if it seems he really is faking this), or whether to keep him around for the Night and try to see if the WWs attack him - simply: whether to risk the possibility that he is the real Seer after all. But how are we going to know otherwise than lynching Nogrod? He might start listing "dreamt" ordos or whatnot, eventually he'd be exposed, but after how long? Also, the WWs might want to kill the real Seer during the Night, which is not such a good idea.

Too much now. Really going to sleep. Think, people, is all I can advise now...

EDIT: x-ed again since my last
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote