View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 09:42 PM   #255
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
OK, my next bit of posts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I realize I think quite differently than most, and, as I said, I know Bom has done some frustrating things, but is voting for one's self on Day 1 really something a wolf would be likely to do? I can see some legitimately feeling like there was no better option, and voting for him, but there's got to be baddies on that wagon.
Most certainly there's at least one there - probably more.

Legate @ 194: I think you're critisizing Eonwe too harshly. I really don't see why you think his Nogalysis looks so bad. I didn't find it particularly evil-looking or suspicious. It was alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Galadriel55 - my top suspect at the moment. It's not only her weird jump on me yesterDay or on Nog toDay, but mostly two details which scream wolf (which you all should know if you've read my posts but let me repeat). 1. When she looks back, she refers to whether she said she suspected someone, not whether she suspected them in her head. I can see no reason an innocent would play with this mindset. 2. She was confident enough that she'd be alive toDay that she spent a considerable amount of time last Night writing a post. A rhetorical question: who again are they who generally don't die during the Night?
1. In a game of WW, thoughts that are left unspoken are of very little value. You can't prove thoughts. You can only prove words. Thinking about something can get you to something, but not the game as a whole. Speaking aloud does.

2. As I said before (though still after this post) - I do not have time today to look for so many quotes, so it was a risk it or hold your peace situation, and I'm not gonna hold my peace if I think something looks suspicious. Moreover, with all the suspicion comming my way yesterDay after I went to bed, it would be a waste of scapegoat/wagon/whateveryouwannacallit for the wolves to kill me at Night. They usually go for those who are generally considered innocent and would not be lynched, unless they are aiming at a person for a reason greater than to make a kill that won't endanger them (eg: suspected of Seering).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
No. I was not proposing to lynch Bom because he is Bom. That would be stupid. I was suggesting it because of how he played, especially the self-vote.
Errr... that is lynching Bom because he's Bom - you can put all the words that describe him - crazy, random, etc - into one: Bom. That's just him. If you're lynching him for his playing style, you're lynching him for being him.

Quote:
But then you Boro seem to fall into the fallacy of hindsight or that of wolvery (both meaning "knowing things"). You can choose which one...
You lost me somewhere here.... how so?

Quote:
And well, you only have my word for it, but I didn't change my mind on you because that idea got support. But think of this: if my modus operandi (my working rule) would have been trying to get you lynched in principle, or going with the flow and suspecting only those who others suspect, surely I wouldn't have defended you in the first place?
When you defended me it was Boro against the general mood that was "she's probably innocent" - one against a few.

But... I'll take your word for now, and "moving" you from red to orange categories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
So you confess?
Yes, I confess of my innocence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Okay. A bad joke, and it's probably a misunderstanding there. I tried to say that if you were a wolf, your packmates would have told you not to do something as over the board as your rant you posted early into the Day, because it would only make you look more suspicious. But as you did post it... well maybe you don't have packmates to guide you?
OK, because to me it sounded more like an overconfident statement saying that I do have mates who for some reason didn't instruct me properly. It's clear now.