View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 06:50 PM   #377
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
1. What do you suspect about me so much that you are willing to give me your vote, why;
2. What do you suspect about Shasta so much that you are willing to give him your vote, why.
You because your behavior, especially yesterday over Eonwe's reveal and when you were quite quick to call his first case against Nog bad/evil, for "painting Nog black." I kept telling myself yesterday "Is Nerwen sure she didn't add a cobbler? Because if there is one, it would be Legate."

Shasta, for his comment yesterday on how it looked like I was "bussing Nog's lynch." But I call the bull when I see it and Nog was spouting a lot of it yesterday, even before Eonwe revealed he was a wolf. And with Nog, Shasta should know Nog will try to intimidate you, so you have to be over-zealous and throw his aggression right back at him. And today...really do I have to say it?