View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 02:59 AM   #387
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Sorry for coming back so late - had dinner with my parents and was too tired afterwards. Catching up now.

So far I've got to the point where Legate accuses Shasta for threatening Eönwë with his double lynch proposal. Excuse me, but it wasn't Shasta who was "rather convinced, now thinking about it more and more, that Eönwë is just fake" yesterDay (#236) and toyed with the question whether it would be OK to lynch him, and this does look very much like Legate is trying to deflect suspicion of himself for his reaction to Eönwë's reveal on Shasta.

(Not that I think a double lynch would have been a splendid idea btw, but it actually would have been better than the original proposal to lynch Zil first and Nog later, as it would at least have got a wolf lynched yesterDay.)

Reading on.