View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 06:20 AM   #435
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Ok, since assumedly Eönwë is no more, we have:

Boromir88 –Wealthy mûmak breeder.
Sally –Messenger girl.
Shasta –Particularly attentive guard-lieutenant.
Pomegranate –Entertainer.
A Little Green –The Empress's favourite snake-charmer.
Pitchwife –Captain in the "Provisional Royal Númenórean Navy" and emissary of Angamaitë IX, Lord of Umbar.
Lottie –Accident-prone sorcerer's apprentice.
Inziladun –Minister of the Treasury.
Lommy! –Court physician.

Out of which Zil and four others are ordos, three are wolves and one is the acolyte. Since the acolyte doesn't count in the tally, this means that if we lynch an innocent toDay and another (presumably Zil) dies during the Night, it's three ordos, three wolves and the acolyte toMorrow, which means the wolves win, unless the acolyte has some superpowers and is willing to use them from the village benefit, but let's not assume that.

So we basically have to lynch a wolf toDay. This means we should think at least twice before we vote toDay.

I'm going to finish my analysis from yesterDay now.

Also I just looked at the vote tally and only our known innocents (Steve, Zil and Legate) voted Shasta, everybody else voted Legate. It would be tempting to conclude Shasta's guilt from this, but we can afford knee-jerk thinking toDay.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote