View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 04:04 PM   #496
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
I don't see why "in the future" has to mean "not in this game", unless you decide to read it so; this is a constructed argument.

I must admit I had more or less forgotten about Lottie for the last two Days (sorry dear), but I don't like this.
That was what I understood the post to mean. Looking at it again, I guess I can see how it could mean something else, but I'd initially thought "not this game" and I still do think that's what Boro was hinting at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
Lommy, I agree I was vague.
Again, Pom feels too cautious and eager to please to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
Also, what was that change of opinion of Shasta mid-post? You started with "(who's seemed logical and genuine, if not always right, to me this whole game)" and ended up with putting him as the most probable of the innocent-group of yours to be a wolf. I'd say most probably you just had to figure out a reason to suspect Legate, so that you wouldn't seem you're just following others. But tell us, what were you thinking?
Just because someone is logical doesn't mean he's innocent. I'd read his posts throughout the game as making sense and seeming rather genuine, but looking at the rest of the innocents, he was still one of the most wolf-like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
(Also, just to venture a bit further, I wouldn't be surprised if Boro and Pom were packmates. If Pom is a wolf, then I doubt Lottie is one, since she just suggested Boro and Pom are wolves together. Greenie drawing so much attention to him would also be a little risky at this point, so my best guess is Boro-Pom-Sally or if not, then Boro-Pom-Pitch.)
I agree with you about Pom (obviously), and I could see either Pitch or Sally being wolves. I was already a bit wary of Pitch, so I'll go take a closer look at Sally.

Edit: xed with Shasta