View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 08:02 PM   #507
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
But Sally, while you're in such a reasonable mode, can you explain this thing you said yesterDay:

Why the singular and "kill", not "lynch"?
(No, before you get upset, I'm not saying you're the Acolyte, I'm saying you've been toying with the role, and I can't see why you should do that while insisting that the A. is evil.)
Okay, first of all, I'm retracting my apology for not responding to this sooner. Not because of what you said, mind, but because it was said at insane o'clock and thus something I missed until now.

And to answer your question honestly, I don't know why I phrased it like that. I had of course meant that I would be advocating his lynch, and I'm guessing I used the singular because I would then gloat if he turned out to be lying after all, but I don't know why I phrased my statement the way I did.

I will, however, ask you to stop saying that I "toyed with the role," when I've done nothing of the sort. Thinking about it, yes, but not toying with it.

Or, as they say in Limerick....

Though I know my word choice was strange
You inquired past my hourly range
So now I've replied
Your suspicions belied
I'd thank you for a tonal change
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote