View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 01:05 PM   #573
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
Boro: I won't hate you On the first day, though, were you actually lost or was playing nice part of some strategy?
I really was exhausted, since that day I was running mostly on caffeine and not a healthy amount of sleep by any means.

But last time I was a wolf, and Legate was in the game (I think it was Shasta's Misty Mountains game). Legate went after me for the same reasons, and afterwards I told him don't stop pursuing that lead (of me being nicer when evil ). I really don't know how I give it away, and I was trying to fix it for this game, because I told the pack that Legate knew my honey-coated wolvish behavior quite well. I think it's just an unconscious vibe I give away, and don't intend. Innocent-me, I don't care what happens to me, night-kill me, lynch me, trust me, I don't care I'm going to annoy people and just hopefully it's the wolves. Wolf-me, tries very hard not to be suspected.