View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 03:04 PM   #108
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I might have been a cross-post, but well 2 minute difference on the thread can range from 1.01 minutes to 2.59 minutes so it is hard to say. (EDIT: Or wait a minute... it is anyway not exact but at least between 1.31-2.29)

How is it Inzil? Was it a cross post or did you wish to get wilwa lynched?
An x-post with who? Mac? If so, the answer is no. I voted for Wilwa after seeing Mac's vote, with the intention of making a vote that counted.

Quote:
Also another question to you Zil. You were clearly around at the DL between lastnightHour and thisHour, but you didn't feel the need to say anything before thisHour began and someone will/could be dead. It looked more like you waited for thisHour to begin and then posted something.
I haven't posted anything until now? Really? You might want to recheck that.

Quote:
Can I ask what made you so sure you will not be dead and everything or anything you would have wished to say (as your testament, if one wishes to put it that way) would remain unvoiced forever? I mean sure you had thought about things after your last visit and if you were killed by the wolves (removed by the committee) your words would have been listened to - not as infallible truths but - as a POV of an innocent. You know full well who can be secure not to die during the Nights...
"Testament"? Oh! Well in that case, Wagner's Tannhäuser is my favorite piece of music, MST3K is a very funny TV show, and oatmeal made with whole milk, cinnamon, and blueberries is a very delicious breakfast!

Really, what were you looking for?