View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 03:11 PM   #109
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
It seems Aganzir is not playing! (look at the disc. thread)

So what we actually have right now is 6 vs. 2

Rikae
Lottie
Shasta
Dun
Greenie
Nog
Mac
Steve

If we get the lynch wrong thisHour and the committee members manage to oust one more the nextHour it will be 4 vs. 2. Thas as such is not the red-light marker, but I don't like the way our numbers dwindle even if we manage to kill the wolves (remember that game where the villagers killed a wolf every Day and still lost?).

But the bigger problem right now I think is the power of two votes together the wolves can produce - especially as we seem to have these more or less non-participating players as well. *coughShastaLottiecough*

Luckily this "if you do not vote in two consecutive Hours, your vote will be cast randomly" -rule might after all save us...

But it would be much better if people voted instead of leaving it to that kind of random.

I see Zil has posted...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote