View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 03:26 PM   #110
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I haven't posted anything until now? Really? You might want to recheck that.
I don't know whether this makes you look better or worse... but you clearly didn't get what I was trying to say (so was that intentional or are you honestly puzzled?).

I didn't say that you haven't posted anything until now. No and no.

What I meant was this.

If you are an innocent you don't know whether you see the dawn of the next Day or not, as you don't know whether the wolves kill you or not (sorry about lapsing back to this more familiar werewolf-language, but I'm trying to make myself clear without ambiguity). The wolves, on the contrary, know they will be alive the next Day as they do the killing (except in some special games with special circumstances).

So if we now had the possibility to speak out before the DL (from Night to Day) and you were around, why were you not concerned whether the DL brings news about your death and thus shuts your mouth for the rest of the game? Wasn't there anything you wished to say as your parting words if they did kill you? We would have listened closely to the words of an proven innocent (even if they're not infallible, they are honest).

Remember, the wolves need not to fear that but they can just sit back and relax and wait for the DL to pass - they possibly didn't even come to think that for the innocents that DL is a question of an uncertain life and death as to them it is no big deal... hmm...

Do you see now what I meant?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote