View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 01:49 AM   #64
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Okay here's what I have.

I don't necessarily suspect Kath for starting to talk about the cobbler. She was the first person I reacted to, but there had been very little talk so far.

Menel is a dilemma because it would be dangerous to ignore him just because he always looks suspicious.

I think Shasta looks relatively good despite misquoting me.

G55 was grasping at straws with me and to an extent Nog. I remember her being suspected because of grasping at straws before, and I'm not entirely clear about who xed with whom in the Menel episode. I could find her suspicious though, but I'd rather not just yet.

Nog and Pitch are being odd. Nog was jumpy when accused. He's always jumpy when accused though. Pitch should know there's rarely lots of content on day 1, Nog should know you don't need lots of posts for content.

Inzil is smooth.

Of anyone else I don't have a clear idea. Not that these are very clear either.

Hmm.

I'll basically have to vote now.

++Pitch

He's the one I feel the most comfortable voting.

Ps. a message for Lommy who I know will appreciate it: you haven't seen before how looks the trumpet!