View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 12:44 PM   #108
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Basically, from what was said this far, I am somewhat worried about toDay depending a lot on G55 being a Wolf. G55 is acting very "hedgehogishly" (defensively), and I think she could act like that if she is a Wolf under such suspicion - but there is truth to that it would be a great frame-up too, seeing she was the second runner.
You'd act hedgehogishly too you it was your name instead of mine in yesterDay's tally.

(I'm doing it again, aren't I?)

Truth be told, when I look at my posts from the side, I see exactly what you mean. I guess I'm too frustrated with the village and my own inability to prove my innocence in a way other that by dying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Okay, those are sounding more like Wolfish - especially the first one insisting, basically, that the single reason of Inzil's death was to lay a false trail. First, I doubt the WWs would have had just that as a motive;
But it has happened before, especially with the first kill. In my past games more often that not the first kill was either a trailless one, one with a very confusing trail (eg someone who suspects half the village), or one who suspects an innocent. By killing the last kind of person, the wolves leave the village with the choice: to dismiss it as a fake-trail kill, or to analyse it based on the wolves thinking that person was the Seer - and since the village can't just throw the second option out they follow the false lead. (meaning that if A suspected B and was killed, possibly for Seer reasons, it would make sense that B could be a wolf).

Just why am I explaining all this? You know it already. The wolves could have a misleading trail as the chief motive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
...and most of all, if the reason was to just frame up G55, why Inzil, then? I mean, is there any logical connection between those? If you eliminate the Seer-reason, then why Inzil and not somebody else? You know what I mean?
I doubt that framing me in particular was the main motivation, but it's the easiest to do. You just have to look at the tally to suspect me already. Inzil was the first to vote me. But even so, voting me was probably a bonus to it - once again, I'm not that special that the wolves want to frame me that badly. They just want to frame an innocent. And Inzil very conveniently suspected me, ie an innocent. He's the person A from the above scenario.