View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 09:01 PM   #205
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Well, well, it seems to be The Nerwen Show, Starring Nerwen at present, doesn't it?

Look, I'll tell you what's making me somewhat uneasy abut Nog right now– it's not, of course, that he made a mistake, nor is it that that he opened the Day by rushing in to ask about the tiebreaker rule. It's that he feels the need to offer, twice, a fairly elaborate explanation of *why* he did so:

#175. (In response to Sally at #173.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Oops... I'm so used to bad news I had totally ignored that Glirdy was the cobbler (from a neutral POV: oh what a role wasted there...).

Well, that changes things.

Hah, I was already entertaining the idea of "revealing" myself as the cobbler and trying to lure the wolves or/and the cobbler into the open - but the tie-votes -ruling kind of destroyed the idea. Good I didn't do that. It would have looked pretty odd to reveal oneself as a dead-person's role.
#183 (Extract from mid-length post in response to Legate at #181.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
How about the cobbler saying: "Hi wolves, tell me what to do". That was my immediate plan of impersonating the cobbler after I saw we were reduced to 8 players. But then I saw the rule considering ties - and then I was told the cobbler was no more...

But yes, that is redundant now.
What I mean is, that's going to lot of trouble merely to justify having asked this:

#170.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
What was the final ruling about two people tied in votes? Double-lynch, no-lynch, first to gain votes, last to gain...?

It is quite important.
Also, the sequence of reactions he gives at #175 seems rather off, doesn't it? You all see what I'm talking about, right? (To be fair, though– an innocent Nog would know he'd come under fair heavy suspicion toDay, and as we saw yesterDay, nervous innocents can tie themselves in some serious knots.)

Note: as this goes to press, I see my one and only has posted, but i haven't read it yet.

EDIT:word left out.