View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 04:55 PM   #324
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
No, not too soon to gloat, Legate.

If I'm not mistaken you scored the highest this round. Totals will up very soon...
Well, I think that's a nice compensation for my rather poor start (or middle) in any case Though somehow I am not sure if you have counted my points correctly, I might not have as much; when I check it, not sure if I am not miscounting it, but the number is somewhat weird. Maybe you can re-check it?

Aanyway... Tough decisions about the outcome. I need to think about those. Okay, at least the second one is clear, I think:

AC Bel over Erebor

But as for my team
--DF Radagast
--MF Irmo

++*DF Tilion (Real Val)
++MF Arveleg (Eriador)

HANDY HIPPIES THE HANDIEST EVER

GK *Elrond (Eriador) - C
DF Girion (Erebor)
DF *Fingolfin (AC Bel)
DF *Gil-galad (Eriador)
DF *Tilion (Real Val)
MF Arveleg (Eriador)
MF Nessa (Real Val)
MF Bolg (Erebor)
FW *Smaug (Erebor)
FW *Glorfindel (Eriador)
FW *Arien (Real Val)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 08-10-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote