View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:23 PM   #209
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Cop(out?)
  • I have no basis for her playing style or behavior as a wolf, but what I have seen (opportunism, possible slips, some interactions with Dun that I find fishy) makes me think she is a very clever, very quick wolf cub.
  • Not killing me would benefit her greatly, as it would seem too obvious a cub mistake to actually be a cub mistake. Of the three remaining, I think she could most easily profit from my existence; I've largely ignored her, which means I could probably be (to her) swayed to vote someone else if I just kept doing so. Depending on which games she's read on here, she would know that I don't perform too well at endgame, and that my performance in general has been slipping of late (a tendency I am certainly not proud of), so I could see her trying to capitalize on that for her own gains in hopes that I would suspect Shasta or Pitch on this last Day.
If you check the admin thread for this game, you'll see that I said (well in advance of roles being handed out, BTW) that I am reading the games at the Downs in chronological order. I think that earlier in the game thread here I mentioned which point I'm currently at, which is early 2006. The only players I knew anything about the playing style of outside this current game were Kitanna and Eomer, which means even my info on their playing style was 6 years out of date.

Accordingly, I have not actually read any of the games where you, Shasta or Pitch have played. I have no idea how each of you plays, outside what you tell me yourselves. So I'm pretty worried to hear that you often don't perform well at endgame...but it might explain why the wolf decided to get rid of G55 instead.

I don't see your logic for how not killing you would benefit me greatly. If I had been a wolf, I would certainly not have killed G55. Why would I kill someone who was extremely unlikely to vote for me, in order to try to persuade you, who I know next to nothing about and have hardly spoken to in this game, not to vote for me? Makes no sense. Nay, Sally, your suggestion that a hypothetical wolf-me would do such a thing, where there would be no gain in it for me, is a grievous insult.

Well, I'll get back to looking through the thread and finding out which of the other two it is. What a pain.
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote