View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 04:44 AM   #223
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
This is all true, but I think it's currently thought by most that I voted for Nessa day 1 for no reason. Not true. After rereading, I can see how my explanation at the time may have failed to be clear, so let me restate

I hope that clears things up.
Ah, it's okay. You've gone to a bit of trouble over nothing there, I'm afraid. I thought from the beginning that your reason for placing a vote for Nessa was all right. Some people thought your vote had no grounds, but I didn't. If you check my analysis of you from yesterDay, I said as much there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
So - on Day 1, Shasta says very little, and then votes Nessa. I think he had reasonable grounds for his vote, given the circumstances, but it could have been a vote for a packmate which he wasn't expecting anyone to follow up on seriously. Galadriel55 makes a point in her analysis that Shasta's vote changes the dynamics of the Day's voting and that there was no real need for him to keep away from the Kitanna-wagon. I'm not quite so sure about this. To me it looks as if that would have been a safe vote for a wolf.

But I see that Pitchwife doesn't seem to think so. (etc etc)
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote