View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 06:32 AM   #6
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
How about the rules, or the possible fine-tuning of them?

So how long would the rounds last and will we have two rounds going on at the same time like the last time or do we separate them?
So the two choices are...

Send me the next round while the previous round is being judged. (what we ended up doing 1st game and it means 1 round takes 24 hours).

Or...24 hours for all players to send me their choice for the round. Then 24 hours for the judge to pick th winner (so 1 full round takes 48 hours).

I can do either (can't go any quicker than 24 hours though), so whichever one is more convenient for the players, we'll go with.

Quote:
Will we go for a certain predetermined number of rounds finally "emptying our hands" with no replenishments - or will the game end when someone has gotten X amount of taters?
I have no problems going until most players have no more red taters remaining (or 1). I figure might as well use them all.