View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 01:49 PM   #15
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Well, just an initial thought first. It is a generic problem of D1's that what you have is more or less little or nothing to go for. We have done some heroic voting based on sound reasoning on D1's as well, but that would require a couple of pages of posting and really finding something fishy from how people go with their posting.

The most common way to catch a wolf on D1 is - on top of catastrophical slips, early given seer-dreams, or just pure luck - is finding out them revealing a relationship of some sort to their mates. But with the wolves in as dark as we are with whom to vote there is no such a thing to be observed as there is not that behaviour. And sadly we can't even use toDay's voting later on as a treasury for information as there probably isn't any here - unless some of the wolves did find each other last Night, which I think is possible but not too probable, if I understood the rules correctly.

That said - and here's my second thought for the moment. Of those posted I could say that Nerwen's "howl" and Rune's emphasis on his vote being "a shot in the dark" look the most plausible candidates for the wolves trying to signal each other. But that is sadly little to go for.

So to read then...

EDIT: X'd with MCR
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote