View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 05:27 PM   #19
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
People who didn't post yesterDay, even if you won't have time for a proper post until later in the Day, if you see this thread, could you make a quick post early on, if possible? That way we'll know whether you're still at risk of mod-fire. And players who didn't vote, could you tell us whether you're going to be able to vote toDay?
I could'n agree more with this.

And Shasta has already shown himself... Greenie knows the game has begun and will most probably post something toDay - it is just that it is about 2 am here in Finland (and I'm going to sleep as well) so it might take some time she's going to be around.

Skip and Sally I know nothing about, but have the vague idea Sally posted something on the admin thread (or somewhere) and thence I suggested Skip. I might be wrong with Sally though and could suggest her as well, unless they don't turn out (and needs to check that tomorrow - not toMorrow aka. D3 - whether Sally has made a comment on being around or not).

And this later thought that two wolves know each other and thusly their choices are less likely to succeed must be bore in mind. It sounds odd indeed, but if it is the case, then we might have all our wolves active... which would sound more reasonable indeed.

There is sadly little to go for from yesterDay both because of the low posting but also because the wolves most probably didn't know each others - or only two of them knew each other. So not much to delve into there by the way of helping a mate there or something like that we could try to catch on.

But it (yesterda's voting & relations of people) should be looked after anyway as there is little else to do while waiting others to post. But I'm off to sleep now. See you later toDay...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote