View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 04:25 AM   #3806
LordPhillock
Animated Skeleton

LordPhillock has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Skype™ to LordPhillock
Kindred Spirits!

Hello there! I have been aware of this fine establishment for quite a few years already, but never had the courage to muster to registering and interacting with you fine fellows.

Hi, I'm Phil. Stupid username (which I invented over a decade ago for an Arcade Game) aside, I am very surprised to find admirers of Tolkien's work that are actually using their heads when observing the upcoming "Hobbit Trilogy Prequel Films". As I have a rather odd history with the film adaptation (though I am not an insider), and like to consider myself a filmmaker, I would be honored to keep in touch with all of your opinions (though I can't promise to be too vocal) as these weird (in my opinion) movies emerge.

Usually I'm ganged up on by people who would more likely explode in brainless ecstasy rather than rationally analyze the positives and negatives, so I find this a breath of fresh air to see so many with just as much of an intelligent scrutiny of these new films as I claim I have. Good on ya'! Hope to share some Tolkien-centric thoughts and random artwork I sometimes do on this forum in the future! You guys seem like well-spoken folk. Well met!
LordPhillock is offline   Reply With Quote