View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 01:25 PM   #35
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Rune is not responding to the PM I sent him. Could anyone please contact him by other means and find out if he still wants to play?

IMPORTANT ROLE INFORMATION: due to the lack of players, there will be no CC. Isildur remains, but he cannot heal self. So, to summarize all the roles:

-KM: 3. Wolves.
-Elendil. Cannot reveal self/to self, cannot reveal same/to same person more than twice in a row.
-Amandil. Upon death next-in-line's identity is revealed to ordo.
-Isildur. Sends in name during Daytime until makes a save. If I receive no name by 10:30pm my time, no one is being saved that day.
-Anarion. Ranger. Can't protect 2ce in a row or more than 2 times/game. Can protect self.

Deadline is 10:30pm GMT-5.

Narrations and dreams will not reveal Gifted's exact roles. Narrations will make it clear if there was a save by Isildur or Anarion.

Please highlight votes. ([highlight]++G55[ /highlight] with no spaces.)

Oh, and - for the "reference competition", try to find a reference in the narrations (ie what is it, where is it from, etc). Don't "shout out" answers right away. After the game ends, send me a PM with the ones that you found, and the person/people to get the most win. You don't even have to play to do this.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 11-25-2012 at 01:37 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote