View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:19 AM   #22
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Yes indeed! I was just about to post-> "Does posting first mean I found the body first? Uh-oh" or something similar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Ah, well, I'll have to be third, then.
That's the spirit! Well, that's the game, then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Frankly it makes me wonder if Amandil shouldn't just be super bold right from the start. I mean, that way we won't lynch him and if the baddies kill him they know that the result will be Elendil, Isildur, and Anarion surviving the night plus a random Ordo will know to trust one of them due to the death-power.
Leave it to tp to induce a headache this early!

Hm. I need to look it over carefully. The main issue I see is trusting the "revealed" Amandil. I think it's certainly something to consider, but ultimately it's Amandil's decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Still only Elendil and Amandil would know the person who was dreamed. Say Elendil chooses Brinn and sends it to the revealed Amandil. Only Elendil and Amandil would know it was Brinn. Amandil wouldn't have directly announce the next day "Brinn is innocent" to let Elendil know this. Amandil can disguise the result easily enough in his posts to let Elendil know the result and thus proceed from there. And as Nerwen pointed out, there's also the Ranger.
If Elendil can glean that information from Amandil's post, then presumably so could anyone else. Just something to keep in mind.

x/d with Mänwe