View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 02:22 PM   #168
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Day 2 Reread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
I was a bit curious about people's choices for suspicion yesterDay, so I went through and counted how many posts each person made. Here's the post count from yesterDay (and a vote count, although not in order of timing):

Sally: 1 post (and no vote!)
Shasta: 10 posts (Voted Boro)
G55: 14 (Voted Legate)
Coppermirror: 14 (Voted Inzil)
Eonwe: 4 (Voted Boro)
Morsul: 6 (and no vote!)
Nerwen: 2 (and no vote!)
Inzil: 14 (Voted Boro)
Boro: 14 (Voted Sally)
McCaber: 6 (Voted Sally)
Thinlomien: 7 (Voted Inzil)
Legate: 7 (Voted Boro)

Accordingly, if we were simply going by voting for the most visible players, the biggest targets should have been...G55, me, Inzil, and Boro-innocent. All of whom came under a decent quantity of suspicion yesterDay, for one reason or another, and Boro who got voted off. I think we've messed up Day 1 rather badly in this regard. On the other hand, what were we supposed to do – suspect people who hadn't posted yet much? McCaber and Boro-innocent both ended up voting for Sally. They were both criticised for doing so, and I can see why. But, maybe they were right to take that tactic.
This is a pretty decent point. But, as you say yourself, there's no solution and it doesn't exactly yield anything.

Quote:
Given that three people didn't vote and that many people didn't post much at all, toDay I will be very wary of the possibility that all of the wolves could be among the non-voting and not-posting-much people. 5 people posted a decent amount, and 4 of those survived. 7 people remain who didn't post nearly as much.
Statistically, this is true. But I am positive that at least one of the wolves was among the people who did vote.

Quote:
Something that jumps out at me is that McCaber Tim has been very quiet for someone who decided to vote for someone based on a lack of posting and contributions. McCaber, why didn't you offer any analysis towards the end of the Day? You suggested “Maybe we should look for someone saying "I'm the Cobbler wolves please don't kill me" but you offered very little of substance at all, aside from that, and in fact most of your posts were about how you were going to vote for somebody quiet. I find it suspicious.

And anyone else – is this McCaber's usual playing style?
Can't tell. I haven't played much with him, and that time he was just as secretive and quiet. I can't say that this behavious is necessarily suspicious, but it is quite irritating.

Quote:
I should note that I do find it suspicious when people show up close to the end without seeming to try contributing beforehand. Going by that on its own, Eonwe looks the worst.
Can't see how that's suspicious. See, people don't wait around all day next to their computers (I wish!) but maybe RL doesn't allow them to participate earlier. Some have to leave really early because RL doesn't allow them to participate in the second half of the Day, but that's not suspicious. Why should the other one be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
In the same post, Morsul also says it's terrifying that Gal thinks like him (and that maybe she should get her head checked). I don't know if it's just the way Morsul runs his sentences together or what, but to say that she was like him, and that it was scary, but not furry scary....I'm not sure what to think of it. Probably just typical Morsul. Thoughts from others, perhaps?
So this is what happened. Boro said that he watched a bunch of videos to imitate reindeer sounds. Following that, both Morsul and I opened Youtube (well I don't know what Morsul opened but I used Youtube) and searched reindeer videos. Morsul said that it's not-in-game scary that I would think like him at all, not related to the game in any way.

I know that Morsul tends to say three sentences for one punctuation mark, but it's not as confusing as you make it sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Boro's "next person in line should or shouldn't be killed because" or whatever plan wasn't the most sound idea I've heard, but Legate's reaction to it seems just as false as Legate claims Boro's plan is in the former's #61.
I would not disagree or argue with you on this, but, in all honesty, I want to ask you: why is it that you didn't like Boro's idea? I thought it's quite innovative, and while it doesn't hand you down the village victory it's something new to analyse instead of the old worn-down pattern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
I'm currently thinking maybe a MCab Zil pacK

Zil's suspicions of Copper have grwn legs and spread but certain things she's saying make me doubt her furryness.

Mccab's vote for Sally seems rough, Sally just didn't make it here to post often yesterday I think we all gt caught up.

Nerwen Sally and I didn't vote this is fairly normal for NErwen but for Sally and I not so much I usually throw a half reasoned vote ut there Sally tries to be more meticulous... So vte based on her participation looks odd to me safe Sally won't be lynched but not contributing to the innocent Boro lynch
I think it is possible that one of them is a wolf, but something doesn't sit right about them as a pack. I do not think it's as simple as you make it sound. I would think that the wolves' connection would be less obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
You're usually quite active when pssible a vote for low participation makes no sense.

Voting fr you does two things He gets a safe vote(IE you wouldn't be lynched.)
Lets say IF you're innocent that lynch wouldve put MCab in everyone's minds tday. because there was no way yu were going to be lynched that problem doesn't exist.

Voting you ver BORO also allowed McCab to not be part of the innocent's lynch putting him less in the sptlight.

I tried to be thorough let me know if it's still not clear.
Morsul, a question for you. You've stated your suspicions on Cabbie and some thoughts on Lommy. What about everyone else? If you have time on your hands, would you mind making a list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
I'm not saying that's what you actually did– this is not an accusation– but if you want to know why people didn't like your post, that's why.
This makes me slightly uneasy upon reread. I would expect Nerwen to be less... nice? about it.

Gosh, writing posts in a pain when you're listening to old Russian music and watching Star Wars simultaneously!