View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 09:24 PM   #238
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Was this ever responded to? I feel like this is a good point.
Yes. I said earlier that firstly, this was the person I said I'm planning to vote for a few hours or so, and secondly, he was not entirely without suspicion, and thirdly, some people did not vote yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Although, as I read... if we assume G55 = cobbler, what does her #159 look like to anyone still around? Because to me, a quote of Rikae's seems appropriate -

"Roger, wolf tower."
I don't get the Rikae quote reference, but that post was me trying to get Legate to, you know, establish closer contact, so to say.

Anyways, my suspicions:

I'm pretty calm about Sally, Shasta and Morsul. Steve and Cabbie are complete enigmas. Cop doesn't strike me as very wolfish, but then other people bring up good points about her, which I don't necessarily agree to wholeheartedly, but there is reason behind them. In other words, I'm torn. I've had so many changes of heart about Zil these two Days that I'm still a bit dizzy; I have a very conflicted opinion. Nerwen seems like her regular self. Thing is, she's darn good at looking like her typical self as a wolf. So when I have time I will be taking a closer look at her interactions with others moreso than the contents of her posts. And Lommy - I'm quite suspicious of her, but somehow the idea of a Lommy-Legate pack doesn't seem exactly fitting based on some of their interactions toDay. I'll be taking a closer look at this one too.

And, of course, I suspect Legate heavily of being a wolf.

EDIT: xed since 229