View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 09:56 AM   #55
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
This thread is temporarily closed for maintenance.

All flaming statements/posts will be deleted without notice.

Ulvenok, you are very close to having your posting privileges revoked - temporarily, I hope, as we like to give new members a second chance. However, we do not hesitate to ban members who continue to provoke. There are websites/forums that condone that kind of behaviour, but not here.

Nerwen, please learn to address issues like this with less venom. You've been around long enough to know better (unlike this newcomer) and it's really not considerate to leave me messes to clean up. If you really post too hastily, you can go back and edit your post so that it is polite and on topic.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote