View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:24 PM   #611
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
A few thoughts on our resident crazy lady (said with reason and affection, I promise).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Oh yeah, and on Morsul:

I told you so
I told you so
I told you so

Yeah.
Yes, yes you did. You also told us a few other things....

Quote:
I'm strongly considering voting for Morsul:

-for trying to lump himself in with Gil yesterday as an "easy lynch".
-for the countdown to a wizard victory. Yes, it's just the facts, but something about the way he posted looks like counting down to his own win. I can't put my finger on what that "something" is, but it feels wrong.
And then, once he had votes....

Quote:
No. I don't want to lynch him anymore. It seems too much as if he's been chosen for the purpose.
Wolves don't always bandwagon. Sometimes they just talk other people into doing it for them, then sit back and watch the carnage, afterward being able to claim they had nothing to do with the slaying of an innocent. Rikae did exactly, exactly that.

And then there's this that you said about me, which presses one of my suspicion buttons....

Quote:
She started off with a lot of strange posts - I thought so at the time - implying she doesn't know anything about trolls. Really. Yes, it was banter, but I think everyone here knows Tolkien's trolls have pockets! I have no idea what that is or why she'd do it, unless maybe as some sort of wizard hint to the cobbler or... er, maybe a hunter hint? Purse troll? I don't even know.
I'm sorry, why did you feel the need to point out a gifted hint again? What made you think that could possibly be a good idea?

Back to the main issue, however, Rikae's flip flop (though not in the style of either of our wonderful mods) about Morsul yesterDay and toDay looks quite bad to me. I had left her to her own devices due to the rather heated nature of some conversations on the thread, but I simply can't ignore this. She put a Morsul lynch, which was already in most of our minds at the time, on the table with a shiny apple in its mouth, and then when people decided to bite, she backed away and is now calling us animals.

I don't like it. I don't like it at all.

Of course now I'm not sure what to think of her exchange(s) with Dun. Her throwaway (and it was!) vote for him yesterDay was wasteful, even if she were innocent and thought him a wolf. I mean, really, thanks for not deciding to kill me, but what the heck?

If she's a wizard, she's clearly not afraid to vote for her mates, as she cast the first vote against McCaber on Day 1 (though Day 1 is always a bit with the random and it's entirely possible she didn't think he'd garner more votes). Would she be bussing Dun in such a showy fashion though? And would he go along with it like this? Both of them are tricksy, clever little Werewolfers, so I wouldn't put it past them, but doing it like this is just....crazy.

I have a lot to think about....

x'd with a very self-confident Rikae, which just worries me more
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote