View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 02:20 PM   #166
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
...Urr. My bad. I completely forgot that I'd typed that in my post as I read down the page.
So you were writing a post overNight? I always consider that a little suspicious, although I know by now that innocents do it too.

Now I get to do the quoting and awwing thing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
But your voice is lovely, my dear. I thought that was implicit in the fact that it's you.
Aww thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror
Nothing to say here, but at least he's finally arrived. And - I see he's claiming to be the remaining innocent lover. My initial assumption is that he's probably telling the truth. If he isn't, the remaining one will know he's guilty and could and would come straight forwards so we can decide which one to lynch.
Don't forget the option that the lovers are some other people entirely, in which case it would actually be a rather clever wolf ploy to claim to be the lover of the innocent Day1 lynch (or Night2 kill for that matter).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror
But if Echo is in fact a newbie sorcerer, they went all of the first Day of their first game without having spoken to the other sorcerers beforehand, and so their behaviour might change after the first Night. I don't think there's been a major change in the sort of way they've been talking. This doesn't mean I trust Echo, but I'm willing to give them a chance for another Day.
You people are thinking in weird ways, this scenario for example would never have occurred to me. Which - justified or no - makes me think this is actually what happened last Night between the wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo
all this talk of reasoning...makes my head hurt (quite litterally) i voted kath under mild suspicions
Getting more and more baffled about Echo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
And in looking back I noticed something else. Holby still has not explained her list, despite requests and even a bizarre interpretation by Echo. I am getting a little fed up of having two players who seem totally uninclined to actually respond to anyone else.
To be fair, Echo did answer me when I asked them about their reasons for suspecting Holby and now they explained their vote yesterDay as has been requested several times.

Anyway, I'm currently entertaining thoughts of a Coppermirror-Echo-Nerwen pack, but it makes little sense as Coppermirror would hardly have told a packmate on the thread to go invisible as she could have very well said it during the Night phase. But Coppermirror and Echo could be packmates based on what Cop speculated about packmates giving advice to Echo last Night. So I don't really know.

edit: xed with Kath's last
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote